Greetings to the cosplay staff for 06'! Although I do apologize if this has already been answered somewhere, after searching around I thought I could create a thread here...

Although I do not intend to enter the 06' masquerade, I am curious however on two things:

1. Since the arena is three-tiered, are there limitations placed on what levels, rows, or areas as to where poeple who'd like to enjoy and watch the masquerade can sit? Surely everyone is hoping to get a good seat but will the seating include standing on floor level or only the higher areas? I guess what I'm concerned with is if you're stuck with a back seat somewhere, is the stage difficult to see if you're at the other end of the arena?

2. Are there restrictions for cosplay-wear while inside the arena? I'd imagine that many other attendees would have this concern as well as some costumes take hours to get into and if it was required that only masquerade entrants could wear cosplay, it'd create much inconvenience. I don't see any concern as to why it would be restricted in the halls of the arena but I just wanted to make sure if it was allowed.

My thanks in advance.

1. You'll be able to sit just about anywhere, though as usual the closest rows are reserved for participants. We'll also have HUGE screens so you will have a great view from everywhere.

2. Sure, you can cosplay.