Since this is the first year the Masquerade is being held in the First Mariner Arena and I am unfamiliar with the layout of the building, I would like to know if there will be section of the building where the photographers can take photos of the contestants after the Masquerade.

In the BCC, we were able to take photos out in the lobby.

I'm going to need confirmation on this, but more than likely the Arena will be cleared out fairly quickly after the Masquerade ends.

Unlike the BCC, which is many functioning spaces, the Arena is more or less one big room. As soon as the Masquerade is over, crew needs to get in to start taking things down in the one big room. And that really can't happen until the building is cleared.

A majority of the Masquerade participants will probably head back to the BCC, especially the ones who really enjoy getting their pictures snapped. We can't really hold them to it, nor can we really dictate where they can go.

The post-Masquerade photography has never been an organized thing. It's occured just by nature of where main events has been in years past. The large corridors around the 400 level of the BCC just lent themselves to that kind of thing, and it really didn't pose a problem to traffic flow since main events was the only thing (aside from us and the photo suite) on that floor.

With that said, however, please don't stop Masquerade participants in the streets to snap their picture... especially at that time of night. Let them make their way back to the BCC, if in fact that's where they're headed, and snap their picture there.